Claims are handled by our team here in Australia – our aim is to work closely with you and your vet to ensure your claim is settled as quickly and smoothly as possible. We are available throughout the process to discuss any issues and get involved to ensure a satisfactory outcome for you in the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim.
If an incident occurs that may result in a claim please remember the following:
- If your horse is ill or injured don’t delay call your vet – follow all vet advice in terms or treatment
- If your claim is for Theft, Straying or Malicious Damage to your Horse, you must make a report to Police then contact AIS immediately so we can guide you through the claim process
- Notify us on 1300 300715 or [email protected] at the earliest convenient opportunity
Click on the link below to download the relevant Claims Form and Information:
- Horse Loss of Use Claims Form and Information
- Horse Mortality Claims Form and Information
- Horse Claims Form
In the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim under your livestock policy please contact us on 1300 300 715 or [email protected] at the earliest convenient opportunity and our team will assist you through the claims process.